Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website
We are pleased that you have elected to visit this website, "www.hikari-kyoen.com" (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), which is operated by the Osaka Festival of Lights Organizing Committee (hereinafter referred to as the "Committee"). This Website is managed and operated by the Committee or its agents, and provides information and services to the Website users (hereinafter referred to as the "Users"). Before using the Website, please read and agree to the following terms and conditions of use as set forth in the "Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website" (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") set forth by the Committee. By using this Website, you are deemed to have agreed to the Terms of Conditions. Please note that the Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
◆Scope of the Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions shall apply to all data stored on all servers necessary for the operation of this Website as well as to the contents made up of such data.
All copyrights to the text, photographs, illustrations, videos, software, and all other materials on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Materials") are owned by the Committee, the producer, or any other legitimate right holder, and are protected by copyright laws, other laws, and treaties. You may not reproduce, reprint, publicly transmit, distribute, alter, or remove any part of the copyrighted material, either in its entirety or in part, without the prior permission of the copyright holder, with the exception of cases permitted under the Copyright Law or other applicable laws, when printing or saving the material for personal use. In the event that any separate terms and conditions are specified on this Website, such terms and conditions shall take precedence over the above.
All rights to the Committee's logo, trademarks, etc., appearing on this Website are owned by the Committee, the producer, or other legitimate right holders, and are protected by commerce laws, trademark laws, unfair competition prevention laws, and other laws. They may not be used without the prior permission of the Committee or a third party.
- ・Adobe, Adobe Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- ・Google is either a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- ・Macintosh and Safari are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- ・Microsoft, Windows and Internet Explorer are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- ・Mozilla and Firefox are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Mozilla Foundation in the United States and other countries.
- ・Other company names and product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to this Website, whether commercial or non-commercial, may be freely created in principle, and prior notification to the Committee is not required. However, please refrain from linking to this website if any of the following applies or is likely to apply:
- ・Links to websites that include content that defames or slanders the Committee or third parties, or that otherwise damages the credibility of the Committee or third parties.
- ・Links from websites that contain content that is illegal or offensive toward the public order, morals, or social ethics.
- ・Inline frames, frames, or other links that make it unclear that the information is from this Website (links should be made in such a way that the screen changes completely to this Website, or a new browser window or tab opens and displays this Website).
- ・Links that mislead the viewer into believing that there is an affiliation or cooperative relationship with the Committee, or that the Committee recognizes or endorses the website linking to this Website.
The Committee may request the operator of a website to change the configuration of the link or delete the link if the Committee determines that the link is inappropriate, even if the above items do not apply to the linking website. Please note that the URL of this Website is subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
The following browsers are recommended for safe and smooth use of this Website. Please note, however, that even when using the recommended browsers, some parts of this Website may not be accessible or may not be displayed properly depending on the settings of your browser.
System Requirements for PC
- [For Windows (7・8・10) users]
Edge latest version
Firefox latest version
Chrome latest version
- [For Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.9 or later) users]
- Safari latest version
Firefox latest version
Chrome latest version
System Requirements for Smartphones
- iOS9 or later, Android5 or later
- Safari, Google Chrome
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Systems Incorporated website, and installed on your computer.
Cookies are a technology that temporarily writes data to your computer through your browser and saves it for the purpose of making your visit more convenient when you come back to our Website or to obtain information to continually improve our Website. Cookies used on this Website do not capture your personal information or have any unauthorized influence on your computer. You can set your browser to refuse to write or save cookies, but please be aware that you may not be able to use or view certain portions of our Website properly. Please refer to the help pages of each software or contact the manufacturer for browser settings.
In order to prevent unauthorized access as well as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of customer information, this Website continuously implements measures to enhance security. As part of these efforts, the pages that handle customer information use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to encrypt customer information for secure transmission. Please note that if your browser does not support SSL, you will not be able to use the SSL encrypted communication.
◆About Disclaimer of Liability
For more information regarding the disclaimers of liability, please see "Disclaimer of Liability".
◆Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided herein, the use of this Website and the interpretation and application of the 'Terms and Conditions for Use of the Website' shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Furthermore, the Osaka District Court shall have exclusive first instance jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of or relating to this Website, unless otherwise specified.