◆Scope of the Terms
The scope of the Terms shall be all data stored on all servers required for the operation of the Website, and all content contained therein.
he copyright of all text, photography, illustrations, video/images, software, and any other work (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Works") published on the Website is held by the Committee Office, or by its creator or any other rightful claimant, and is protected by the Copyright Act of Japan and other pertinent laws and treaties. When printing or storing the Works for the purpose of personal use, you may not, without prior permission from the copyright holder, reproduce, reprint, publicly transmit, distribute, modify, or cut any of the Works, whether in part or in whole, except where permitted by the Copyright Act or other relevant laws or treaties. However, if there are conditions of use listed separately on the Website, those conditions shall take precedence.
Rights pertaining to trademarks, including the logo of the Committee Office as published on the Website are held by the Committee Office, or by its creator or any other rightful claimant, and are protected by the Commercial Code of Japan, the Trademarks Act of Japan, the Prevention of Unfair Competition Act of Japan, and other pertinent laws. These trademarks may not be used without prior permission from the Committee Office or the relevant third party.
- ・Adobe and Adobe Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- ・Google is either a registered trademark or trademark of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- ・Macintosh and Safari are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- ・Microsoft, Windows, and Internet Explorer are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.
- ・Mozilla and Firefox are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Mozilla Foundation in the United States and/or other countries.
- ・Other company names and/or product names are, in general, either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
In principle, there are no restrictions on linking to the Website, regardless of whether it is for commercial or non-commercial use, and there is no requirement to contact the Committee Office. However, please refrain from linking to the Website if any of the following apply or are likely to apply:
- ・Links that are from websites that contain content that is defamatory of the Committee or any relevant third parties, or content that is damaging to the credibility of the Committee or any other relevant third party
- ・Links that are from websites that contain content that is illegal, or content that is disruptive to public order and social ethics.
- ・Links that are from websites that make it unclear whether the information presented is from the Website due to the use of inline frames, displayed frames, or any other method (Please link so that the linked website is displayed properly by switching the displayed screen completely to that of the linked website, or by opening a new browser window or tab)
- ・Links that are from websites that contain content that may lead to a misunderstanding regarding the existence of some type of affiliation or cooperative relationship with the Committee Office, or links that may lead to a misunderstanding that the Committee Office recognizes or supports the website from which the link originates
Even if none of the above items apply, if the Committee Office determines that the link is inappropriate, the Committee Office may request that the operator of the corresponding website change the link settings or that the link be removed entirely. Please note that the URL of the Website is subject to change or to be deleted without notice.
◆Recommended System Requirements
The following browsers are recommended for a safer and more comfortable viewing experience when using the Website. However, please note that, depending on the browser settings, some features may not be usable or may not display correctly.
ecommended System Requirements (PC)
- [Using Windows (7, 8, or 10)]
- Internet Explorer 11.0
Edge latest version
Firefox latest version
Chrome latest version
- [Using Macintosh (Mac OSX 10.9 or later)]
- Safari latest version
Firefox latest version
Chrome latest version
Recommended System Requirements (Smartphone)
- iOS9 or later, Android 5 or later
- Safari、Google Chrome
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files. Please download and install from the Adobe Systems Incorporated website.
Cookies are a technology that temporarily write and save data to Customers' computers for the purposes of providing a more convenient browsing experience for Customers who browse the Website multiple times, and for obtaining information that will allow the Website to be improved on a continuous basis. The cookies used by the Website do not collect personal Customer data, nor do they affect Customers' computers in any way that could be deemed unlawful. It is possible to prevent cookies from being written or saved through the browser settings, but please note that doing so may mean certain parts of the website become unavailable or cause them to not be displayed properly. Please refer to the help page of the browser you are using, or contact the browser manufacturer, for more details on how to adjust the browser settings.
ecurity strengthening measures are continuously being implemented on the Website in order to prevent the unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of Customer information. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) is used to encrypt and transmit Customer information on pages that handle Customer information. Please note that if you are not using a browser that supports SSL, encrypted transmissions of information using SSL will not be available.
◆About the Protection of Personal Data
The Committee Office recognizes the importance of personal data and has established a personal data protection policy accordingly. Personal data entrusted to the Website by Customers will be managed and used appropriately in accordance with the Committee Office's personal data protection policy. For details on the personal data protection policy, please see "About Personal Data".
◆About the Disclaimer
For details on the disclaimer, please see "Disclaimer".
◆About the Governing Laws and Jurisdiction